Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy
At Seascope Navigation, managers and staff believe that healthy, safe, secure and environmentally sustainable work is essential for the wellbeing of our fellow employees and their families, our customers, visitors and all other stakeholders who encounter our Shipping Agency and Freight Forwarding services.
We believe that HSSE-related incidents can be prevented and their impact reduced through an effective HSSE Management System.
The quality of our attitudes, actions, written documents and equipment reflects the level of our commitment to HSSE in the organisation.
Our target is - No harm to people, no accidents, no security breaches and no damage to the environment.
We are committed to achieving an effective HSSE Management System by:
- Establishing an HSSE Management System and promoting a proactive culture
- Providing and maintaining a safe, secure and healthy working environment
- Complying with local and European statutory legislation, international standards and regulations
- Identifying, evaluating and controlling HSSE risks and impacts associated with our activities
- Providing employees, customers, visitors and other stakeholders with necessary HSSE information, instructions and training
- Managing all reported HSSE issues
- Establishing measurable objectives and targets for periodic review
- Reporting HSSE performance to Senior Management
- Actively encouraging feedback for continuous improvement
- Reviewing the HSSE Management System every year and amending when necessary, to reflect changes in legislation or our business processes